DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Air3 380 pano questions

rddl

Reactions
Hello,
I've got 3 questions about the Air3 pano mode :

1 Using my Air2, pano mode, the sky is filled with a medium sky color (it's a generated sky), just because the camera cannot shoot above a certain angle.
Could you tell me it your Air3 gives better 380 results with more "real" details in the sky ?

2 How long to shoot a 360 pano with your Air3 ?

3 Can you shoot a 360 pano using the HDR mode.
Is the result sharp or blurry ?

Thanks in advance.

Hello,
I've got 3 questions about the Air3 pano mode :

1 Using my Air2, pano mode, the sky is filled with a medium sky color (it's a generated sky), just because the camera cannot shoot above a certain angle.
Could you tell me it your Air3 gives better 380 results with more "real" details in the sky ?

2 How long to shoot a 360 pano with your Air3 ?

3 Can you shoot a 360 pano using the HDR mode.
Is the result sharp or blurry ?

Thanks in advance.
The Air 3 in Sphere panorama the "fake" area of the sky is smaller compared to the Air 2, in other words, it partially uses the additional gimbal rotation to reproduce a slightly more significant part of the natural sky

It takes longer to capture these, because it's taking more shots. The gimbal can rotate up 60 degrees, which is pretty spectacular.

Here's what the filled-in hole at the top looks like now (I purposefully shot it under some trees so I could get a good contrast; it's ordinarily much less noticeable):

Attachments

• Air-3-sphere-pano-hole.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Thank you,
great improvement compared to my Air2 !

It takes longer to capture these, because it's taking more shots. The gimbal can rotate up 60 degrees, which is pretty spectacular.

Here's what the filled-in hole at the top looks like now (I purposefully shot it under some trees so I could get a good contrast; it's ordinarily much less noticeable):
How long does the whole process take for the 33 images, plus the in camera stitch?

On the Mavic 3 Pro, for the 3x camera, it takes 3.5 minutes to shoot 106 images without any in camera stitch, while the 26 image 1x camera pano takes 1 minute and 5 seconds to shoot and stitch a 75MB with a cloned in ceiling.

Reactions: MS Coast
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1