DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

4K 30FPS VS 2K 60FPS EDITING IN DIVINCI RESOLVE

JKDjEdi

Reactions
I'm learning quick that depending on which way the Mini 2 is pointed (in relation to the sun) that your footage is gonna look spectacular... or it's just gonna be just OK. Anyone have experience just using 2.7K 60fps vs 4K 30fps? Which is better overall when it's all said and done? I'm about to dive in in all manual mode with this thing as I feel the auto settings fluctuate to much when flying. Thoughts?

I shoot in 2.7k-60fps. (I think the file size will be larger than 4k-30fps).

First of all the image is much more fluid. Second, I can slow down the video during editing.

I shoot in 2.7k-60fps. (I think the file size will be larger than 4k-30fps).

First of all the image is much more fluid. Second, I can slow down the video during editing.
I would suspect the quality of 2.7K 60 fps is poorer than 30 fps with the same resolution. This is the different seen on my M2P at 1080p :

I recently starting using 1080p at 60 fps for the ability to slow down the shot in editing and eliminate some jerky movements. Depends what you are doing with the video, but I think the vast majority of YouTube views would have a hard time seeing the difference in quality?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada