DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

4K video grainy when close or zoomed

livinbyinstinct

Reactions
I just bought a Mini 2 and I’m quite disappointed in the 4K video. I’m very new out of the gate and wondering if something is wrong. I have the video set to 4K when I start recording and when it auto saved to my phone the video is often granulated. Do I need to use a microSD to get the true 4K video? Am I doing something wrong?

I just bought a Mini 2 and I’m quite disappointed in the 4K video. I’m very new out of the gate and wondering if something is wrong. I have the video set to 4K when I start recording and when it auto saved to my phone the video is often granulated. Do I need to use a microSD to get the true 4K video? Am I doing something wrong?
Recording to an SD card and playing the video on a PC will usually look much better

Yes. What’s saved to your phone is not 4k

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S