DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A doctor’s view of CoViD-19

Yea but a 2 month old article w/o scientific rigor. Just about everyone in AZ that has needed intubation to keep oxygen levels up has died very shortly after.
That might be because of the ventilators. They aren't the right fix. They force the lungs to breathe and put pressure on lungs causing failure. Same thing for masks if they cut off oxygen.

Reactions: MKurr
That might be because of the ventilators.
Why is there such an appetite for garbage like this?
Here's your Dr Buttar:
Rashid Ali Buttar (born January 20, 1966) is an American osteopathic physician, conspiracy theorist, and anti-vaccine proponent from Charlotte, North Carolina. He is known for his controversial use of chelation therapy for numerous conditions, including autism and cancer. He has twice been reprimanded by the North Carolina Board of Medical Examiners for unethical treatment of patients and cited by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for illegal marketing of unapproved and adulterated drugs.

Yep ... definitely someone worth listening too.

Here's your Dr Buttar:
Rashid Ali Buttar (born January 20, 1966) is an American osteopathic physician, conspiracy theorist, and anti-vaccine proponent from Charlotte, North Carolina. He is known for his controversial use of chelation therapy for numerous conditions, including autism and cancer. He has twice been reprimanded by the North Carolina Board of Medical Examiners for unethical treatment of patients and cited by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for illegal marketing of unapproved and adulterated drugs.

You get your info from wikipedia? If he criticizes the Establishment then why do you expect Wikipedia to support him?

You get your info from wikipedia? If he criticizes the Establishment then why do you expect Wikipedia to support him?
Because nothjing on Wikipedia could possiblly be true, could it?
And nothing that Google helps you find either.
Perhaps this will give you insight?
But I doubt it

Reactions: Johnmcl7
Because nothjing on Wikipedia could possiblly be true, could it?
And nothing that Google helps you find either.
Perhaps this will give you insight?
But I doubt it
Wait. Does it make sense for the tech crowd (bill gates, etc) to not be biased against someone who is criticizing them?

Here's your Dr Buttar:

So, you read this short "discreditation" and ignore the recommendation at the beginning?

Watch from this point:

So, you read this short "discreditation" and ignore the recommendation at the beginning?

Watch from this point:
I've watched more than enough of his crackpot conspiracy theories.
The man is a fraud ... one of too many getting attention in the wake of the virus.

Reactions: Johnmcl7
Wait. Does it make sense for the tech crowd (bill gates, etc) to not be biased against someone who is criticizing them?
Bill Gates already showing up on TV saying oh I understand everybody's just gone crazy since this pandemic thing. But I think he's knows he's being caught red handed, especially when they came up with the malaria drug. Friendly Mr. Rodgers neighborhood Bill Gates wanted to keep us locked down for the whole 18 months and then enforce a dirty vax with a digital SSL certificate on us.

Still in both vids the dislikes are to much for me. I'm a disbeliever in all this anyway. I bet nearly all deaths due to my research have had the Flu vaccine prior to this disease.

Still in both vids the dislikes are to much for me. I'm a disbeliever in all this anyway. I bet nearly all deaths due to my research have had the Flu vaccine prior to this disease.
They said there was a 40% better chance of having problems if you had the seasonal flu vax, which wasn't preventing you from getting the flu in the first place.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato