DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 A few of my first long exposure snaps

Reactions: danwnz
Those were so very well done. Anything with that long of an exposure will have noise but you might look at Neat Image. It will do incredible things to reduce noise without blurring other foreground items. Good job.
Those were so very well done. Anything with that long of an exposure will have noise but you might look at Neat Image. It will do incredible things to reduce noise without blurring other foreground items. Good job.
Thank you guys, yeah I am so impressed with the stability. These shots were taken with VND filter and ISO100 so the noise is pretty good all in all, I use nik collection as I find as a complete package offer so much for adjustments, converting and cleaning images, I also use some software you can't get any more piccure+ which uses some increadible algorithms, and lens libraries for sharpening and noise reduction still works well even though the mavic 3 is not in the lens library, and you still have fine control over the process, it is such a shame they are no longer develpoing it.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne