DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A Question for iPad Users

svfdfireman

Reactions
Looking for a screen protector for my iPad Mini 5 that will not affect touch sensitivity. I know there are cheap cheap ones out there (amazon), but some of the cheap ones affect touch sensitivity. I'd really rather NOT have that kind of issue flying my Mav2Pro around. LoL! Also, I do know that iPad mini 4 screen protectors fit the 5th Gen.

Recommendations?

Thanks in advance

There are some really nice high protection screen covers these days that do not seem to affect the touch screen sensitivity. I normally use my iPhone X for my drone flights. It has a very thin almost glass like protection screen applied by my local cell phone shop when I got the X. I am pretty sure they make them for the entire iPad range also.

Reactions: AMann
There are some really nice high protection screen covers these days that do not seem to affect the touch screen sensitivity. I normally use my iPhone X for my drone flights. It has a very thin almost glass like protection screen applied by my local cell phone shop when I got the X. I am pretty sure they make them for the entire iPad range also.

I have been very happy with the tempered glass protectors from Super Shieldz. They haven’t affected the touch at all, and being glass, they don’t appear to get air bubbles. The package reads ”for iPad Mini 4”, bot the company sent them for my 5. They fit perfectly, and I got them on Amazon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalinbbc27