DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 A Scottish Spring - Perthshire and Beyond from above...

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
A shortish showreel of the footage from our recent Perthshire holiday...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Welcome back and for bringing another great video!

OK that came out exceptionally well.
I thought the white surfaceof the first castle might have overwhelmed the sensor but no issues.
By tge way. Heck of a drop if you walked out he back of the structure perched on the cliff.
Thanks... yup, need to watch your step at Dunottar...
You have a good eye for shots.

Something just struck me, clear water in the river/s I.e. not peat stained, it seems quite odd lol
The water was exceptionally clear but also peat stained to a degree...
Welcome back and for bringing another great video!
Thanks.. Off to Skye next week, so should have plenty more content soon :)
Loved it! Good to see another video. You have great content.
Thank you, and thanks :)

A shortish showreel of the footage from our recent Perthshire holiday...

Some pretty skill full flying so close to the twigs, stones, bridges & water. I would have made the entire movie around the castle at circa 3:13 but enjoyed the whole video. Spoilt for choice 👍🏻

We are very lucky to be able to see your work free of charge on our great Forum. Another beautifully shot and edited film doing full justice to that magnificent scenery. Super music too, a touch of the gentle swirl of the pipes along with some moody accompaniment. Wonder if our friend from Bulgaria (I think) Alex Markov would dare to go further up those rock crannies with his Avata-glad you didn’t take too many risks!

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Great flying along the river like that. Well done.
Thanks, I wanted to do more, but time was limited and the MiL was sat there looking bored, was supposed to be our holiday - we take her away in the summer - but she ended up coming along too...
Some pretty skill full flying so close to the twigs, stones, bridges & water. I would have made the entire movie around the castle at circa 3:13 but enjoyed the whole video. Spoilt for choice 👍🏻
Thanks.... The castle at 3:13 is Dunottar Castle, I did a 4-minute video on it already so didn't want to dwell too long on any of the individual sites...

We are very lucky to be able to see your work free of charge on our great Forum. Another beautifully shot and edited film doing full justice to that magnificent scenery. Super music too, a touch of the gentle swirl of the pipes along with some moody accompaniment. Wonder if our friend from Bulgaria (I think) Alex Markov would dare to go further up those rock crannies with his Avata-glad you didn’t take too many risks!
Thanks... I was being careful with the AVATA as one wrong move and it would be irretrievable, plus the gorge limited signal strength... Next time we won't have the MiL so will be able to walk up further and fly the rest of the canyon properly...

You continue to excel in these gorgeous settings. The Avata, which everyone else seems to use as a toy to impress friends with what it will do, is a tool for gorgeous contemplative work. Thanks again for posting this.

Love this amazing video! Congrats!

• Love
You continue to excel in these gorgeous settings. The Avata, which everyone else seems to use as a toy to impress friends with what it will do, is a tool for gorgeous contemplative work. Thanks again for posting this.
Thank you Jim... The AVATA is both fun and useful, in equal measure...

As for the scenery, Scotland is full of it, we are back again on Saturday for another week on Skye, to try and capture the things we missed in October :)

Love the waterfalls, the arch bridges and the music! Well done! Keep 'em coming.

Love the waterfalls, the arch bridges and the music! Well done! Keep 'em coming.
Thank you... I shall do my best... a day out in the Lake District tomorrow, then a trip to Skye for a week on Saturday, hopefully lots of footage to play with when we get back...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dugan