DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A second mavic

mfishhead

Reactions
So I’ve got a Mavic 2 and really love flying and taking video with it. I see some good deals on some of the older Mavic’s like the Spark. It looks like a great ‘little’ bird. Question is what will I do with another drone? Will it meet my expectations after using the pro?

Anyone care to share their opinion?

The big question you need to ask yourself is what are your expectations? If you dont ask yourself that question, buying a second drone will be like taking a drive in your car just because gas is cheap and an hour later asking yourself why youre driving around. ;)

Reactions: WAXMAN
True, but if it’s in the convertible I’ll just be enjoying the ride. And thus the need for at least two cars. I enjoy driving both, but each provides a different experience. While the Spark will definitely be different, I wonder if it will always be my second choice? I don’t think so, but thought I’d ask some of the experts who already have a couple drones. Thanks.

The big question you need to ask yourself is what are your expectations? If you dont ask yourself that question, buying a second drone will be like taking a drive in your car just because gas is cheap and an hour later asking yourself why youre driving around. ;)
Good analogy, but sometimes I like just going for a drive. Sometimes I just fly my drone around without the intention of capturing cinematic footage. Often, after reviewing the wandering video, I'll discover something worth going back for.

However, regarding the OP original question, I have the Spark and the MP1. I upgraded from the Spark. I can't imagine what the Spark will do for you. It may be better to buy more MP2 batteries.

Thanks for the advice everyone. I'm going to pass on the spark and use the money on something for the Pro 2.

Tough weather here in Michigan. Heading south in a week and can't wait to get the drone in the air.

If you have an M2 and you want two drones, the ideal combo would be to have the M2 Zoom and the M2 Pro.

FWIW, I also have a Phantom 4. Since I got the Mavic 2, i really haven't flown it much.. I'm thinking of selling it.

So I’ve got a Mavic 2 and really love flying and taking video with it. I see some good deals on some of the older Mavic’s like the Spark. It looks like a great ‘little’ bird. Question is what will I do with another drone? Will it meet my expectations after using the pro?

Anyone care to share their opinion?
Jesus.... you need someone else to tell you what you’ll do with an extra drone? I don’t know dude, what do you think you’ll do with an extra drone?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52