DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro A Tour around the Gastlosen mountain range in Switzerland

The impressive rock ridge creates a mysterious atmosphere and a great area for hiking and climbing.
Maik
Your flying and editing skills are unparalleled! This was another masterpiece. I especially loved the (?) land based time lapses and moonset and the Dolly Zoom.

Dale

Reactions: Maik Kellerhals
The impressive rock ridge creates a mysterious atmosphere and a great area for hiking and climbing.
Great stuff! What video editing tool do you use? I'm getting a little more serious about my videos but not sure which software makes the most sense yet. I have been using my GoPro video app but it is limited.

Reactions: Maik Kellerhals
Maik
Your flying and editing skills are unparalleled! This was another masterpiece. I especially loved the (?) land based time lapses and moonset and the Dolly Zoom.

Dale
Thank you, Dale, as always. Was lucky with the morning weather and the moon. But that's what this is about. You never know what will happen, but something special always happens. Just make sure to have your camera and tripod ready ;)

Great stuff! What video editing tool do you use? I'm getting a little more serious about my videos but not sure which software makes the most sense yet. I have been using my GoPro video app but it is limited.
Thanks! I Use DaVinci Resolve Studio. Very professional and has everything you'd need. But a steep learning curve.

Reactions: Qwerty Abuse
Top notch video presentation. Among the best I've seen to date.
Do you use After Effects?
Wow, thank you very much! No, i stopped using After effects 3 Years ago and switched to DaVinci Resolve, would never go back!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keith Milligan