DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro A view of work

KingRat

Reactions
I have been missing in action for a few weeks. The reason has been a rather busy schedule of long days setting up the pontoon on a new job. I managed to get some aerial views now things have settle a bit. (And I remembered to press the button to make the image appear this time!)
I operate the pontoon and the safety boat, so had a chance to take off from the deck, hand launched to clear the wire stays.

webDJI_0683.jpg

webDJI_0694.jpg

That is a very interesting bridge considering it appears to be in the middle of nowhere. What are we seeing here, a hydroelectric facility?

Reactions: tlswift58
Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Interesting picture. On the lighter side........... whoever said that styrofoam pool noodles are good for anything....

That is a very interesting bridge considering it appears to be in the middle of nowhere. What are we seeing here, a hydroelectric facility?
Looks to be, but I don't see enough water flow for it to work very well. Maybe a water plant, with those big intakes under water.

It is the water extraction plant - the strainers we are putting in are for conservation purposes, to protect the elvers returning upstream. The pumps draw water from the river and pump them, through the main arch spans of the bridge (they are water pipes) to the reservoir up the hill.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS