DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Abandoned Greenhouse 2.0

FASTFJR

Reactions
This place is on the brink of being torn down

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This place is on the brink of being torn down

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
That's a great video, but I have to say it's sad to see. Must have been quite an operation in its day.

WOW I am very surprise you don't have any interference with all those cellphone antennas, unless they are not functionals. What drone was you using ?

Reactions: FASTFJR
WOW I am very surprise you don't have any interference with all those cellphone antennas, unless they are not functionals. What drone was you using ?

Thanks, Mavic 2 Pro. Yea, I was a little concerned about them. I did some test flying around the stack before I started shooting video of it. No interference at all or should I say none I noticed. You can't see it in the video but their are new buildings going up around it, I don't know if the cell towers were live or not

Thanks, Mavic 2 Pro. Yea, I was a little concerned about them. I did some test flying around the stack before I started shooting video of it. No interference at all or should I say none I noticed. You can't see it in the video but their are new buildings going up around it, I don't know if the cell towers were live or not
Nice video, I love the vegetation growing through the rooftops, nature would certainly take over if left alone.
From what I understand, cell towers do not interfere with our signals.

Reactions: FASTFJR
Nice video, I love the vegetation growing through the rooftops, nature would certainly take over if left alone.
From what I understand, cell towers do not interfere with our signals.
Thanks!

Loved that video. Sad to see the dilapidation of what clearly was once an impressive operation. LOVED the shot of the stack from above, the drone rising straight up. Money.

Thank you!

Yes at one time is was a huge operation.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griggmi