DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Abandoned USSR Submarine Base

Proffy

Reactions

Hara Island is where the beautiful nature of Lahemaa, history and the perseverance of our ancestors meet. This is a former military case, now known as the Hara submarine base. With the help of underwater engineering facilities, demagnetisation was carried out here which made the hulls of ships and submarines less susceptible to naval mines.

You can walk on the quay and admire the ruins of the buildings (some may collapse, so be careful!), but you can also order a guided tour.

Did you know that on the island of Hara, the famous ‘Tallinn sprats’ were manufactured under the leadership of V. R. Sörensen. Estonia’s most beautiful sailing ship, Tormilind, was also built in Hara Bay.

Very nice!

• Love
Reactions: Proffy
Well done. I see you have a Youtube channel and a good collection of videos. I will certainly check them out!

• Love
Thanks for sharing, enjoyed the video and certainly an interesting piece of history along that shoreline.

• Love
Well done. I see you have a Youtube channel and a good collection of videos. I will certainly check them out!
Many thanks! Can you please share your channel as well?!

Thanks for sharing, enjoyed the video and certainly an interesting piece of history along that shoreline.
Thank You very much! :) Have a great Sunday!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev