DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Access Settings

tbw

Reactions
Is it possible to access the settings without being connected with the bird? I want to play around with all the settings and get familiar with them. I followed the on screen prompt and connected both the controller and the mini and started to explore the settings. A short time later a message appeared and indicated the battery was getting hot and had to shut off the mini and remove the battery. Not sure what's up with that. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Is it possible to access the settings without being connected with the bird? I want to play around with all the settings and get familiar with them.
many settings are stored in the drone itself and can only be accessed when the drone is connected.

Reactions: Thomas B
many settings are stored in the drone itself and can only be accessed when the drone is connected.

You are right, it's a good idea to scroll around the different tabs and see what's there so when you have everything powered up you understand what's going on and what options you can set.

As stated @Meta4 there are some settings that are stored in the mini so to change those the both the AC and FC have to be powered up. But you can take a look around thru the settings in the Fly app on your device without anything else on or connected. You can even go to the map screen if connected to your home wifi and cache the map for the area you are going to fly if you don't have cell access on your device.

Reactions: Dbez1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929