DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Access to Litchi Mission Hub content with no internet connection?

gnbrotz

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I have created most of my Litchi Missions using the online mission hub, but need some of them to be available for flights when I am in an area with no internet or cell signal.
Based on some testing today, it appears that if I click the folder icon within the app, while I have a connection, that all existing missions populate, and regardless of which one I choose (or even if I don't actually load one for use) that they all remain available on my tablet, even when I no longer have a connection.

Can anyone confirm this?

I have created most of my Litchi Missions using the online mission hub, but need some of them to be available for flights when I am in an area with no internet or cell signal.
Based on some testing today, it appears that if I click the folder icon within the app, while I have a connection, that all existing missions populate, and regardless of which one I choose (or even if I don't actually load one for use) that they all remain available on my tablet, even when I no longer have a connection.

Can anyone confirm this?
that is the way it works the more you have the slower the tab goes etc; etc;

That is correct. You don't even need to select the folder icon. This is easily verified by:

1. Create a new mission in the Mission Hub and Save.
  2. Open and close Litchi on a mobile device.
  3. Place the mobile device in Airplane mode.
  4. Open Litchi again and load the mission saved in step 1.
However, if you were traveling a long distance, it would be prudent to verify each mission in the app before leaving a network-able area.

That is correct. You don't even need to select the folder icon. This is easily verified by:

1. Create a new mission in the Mission Hub and Save.
  2. Open and close Litchi on a mobile device.
  3. Place the mobile device in Airplane mode.
  4. Open Litchi again and load the mission saved in step 1.
However, if you were traveling a long distance, it would be prudent to verify each mission in the app before leaving a network-able area.
always load missions on device before leaving mission hub and they will be there till you delete

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
motiongraphics50