DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ActiveTrack and more Quickshots?

Th3DroneroGT

Reactions
You think DJI will put an ActiveTrack on the Mavic Mini?

My thought is that if it could be incorporated, since it can be used in open fields and remember that people travel and remember that it is a drone that weighs 249g and for its weight is comfortable for travel and that would be nice function, and finally that DJI give a warning saying that they are not responsible in case of collision by ActiveTrack.

I think that the Mavic Mini should incorporate more quickshots, remember that it is the only one that weighs 249g and I think that for travel it would be interesting to have those flight modes.

Besides, it wouldn't ruin the high-end drones since they are very clear, for which public they are and I don't think that someone who dedicates himself to professional photography buys a Mini.

It is also worth remembering that drones are coming out at the price of the Mini which are outperforming it in many ways.

What do you think?

I cant see them releasing it in the current MM model. Maybe in the next one they may but this drone was created to fill a gap and made as an entry level drone but much more capable than many other entry level drones IMO.

I dont know the full drone landscape but I dont know of any other drone that pack the punch and quality in them that the MM does for the price point. I may very well be wrong here.
There are new drones coming out from various vendors that offer more features but do not fill the same gaps that the MM does.

Would I like to see the MM support some of these things? **** right! I would never complain about something like that at all but I dont know that they will tbh.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sound