DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aerobotika No Longer In Business?

Sea41

Reactions
Is anyone else training with Aerobotika in BC? I signed up and paid for the course and sent them proof of payment. Can't seem to access the course, emailed them and I get a reply they are no longer in business.

Last edited:
Well as an update I called my bank to do a charge back on my credit card. My first email was a quick auto reply as...

Aerobotika’s commercial drone training and consulting and training services have been sold to Pivotal UXS, a boutique RPAS program consulting and training firm.

Pivotal UXS provides RPAS program development and customized drone training programs internationally to large enterprises and all levels of government.

If you are an organization with 5 or more RPAS pilots that is looking for top tier RPAS program development and training services, please contact Pivotal UXS at [email protected]

• Aerobotika Aerial Intelligence Inc. is no longer in business

• So I emailed the included email address and no response.

• I then check out pivotaluxs.com and its a Wordpress template with only a few things changed with most of the template data still in it. No social media presence.

• I did a whosis search on the pivotaluxs.com domain and its registered under the same name of the CEO/Founder of Aerobotika. Emailed that email provided in that info and I get referred to his linked in page and "personal" email address. Enough of this fishy story.

Anyways moral of the story is I'd keep away from both sites just as an FYI. A complaint on the Better Business Bureau states he's out $900 in 2019.

Sorry to hear that but their training wasn’t so great. I did a course in Montreal and the instructor was probably a very capable drone pilot, but he knew virtually nothing about the requirements of Transport Canada’s tests. My suggestion (although I did my training a few years ago) look towards an aviation company that has a good pilot ground school course. The drone tests require you to have a solid knowledge of aviation that go well beyond just what u need to fly a drone safely.

Reactions: Sea41
Sorry to hear that but their training wasn’t so great. I did a course in Montreal and the instructor was probably a very capable drone pilot, but he knew virtually nothing about the requirements of Transport Canada’s tests. My suggestion (although I did my training a few years ago) look towards an aviation company that has a good pilot ground school course. The drone tests require you to have a solid knowledge of aviation that go well beyond just what u need to fly a drone safely.
After the charge back completes I'll start looking around again. There was no indication I'd have issues with this company. I know I do need the training to complete the test, there is quite a bit of stuff I have read to know there's no way I'd pass it just to challenge it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzombie