DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 African Safari images- lions ,etc- group 12

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
These lions and a few other things are just too good not to share!!! I appreciate all of your views and commentary, and as always, welcome any comments. All were photographed in the Serengeti, Tanzania. Some are higher resolution images that you have to click the icons below. Also, click on image to enlarge.Lioness and cubs crossing vehicle.jpg Lioness w 4 cubs.jpgLioness walking to camera with 3 cubs.jpgmother lion walking with 4 cubs.jpg

Attachments

• Four lions portrait 2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 22
  • Vehicle-viewing lion mom and cubs.jpg
    Vehicle-viewing lion mom and cubs.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 28
  • Symmetrical three giraffes under acacia tree.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 25
  • Lioness with cubs in grass.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 20
  • Lioness in grass-eye contact.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:
wonderful shots it was almost like being there

Reactions: GFields
when i enlarged the images it was spectacular, i always enjoy your work
i like the way you mix your choice of devices to get the shots you want
and thankyou for your kind words
take care
OMM

AWESOME! Love them!

Reactions: old man mavic
These lions and a few other things are just too good not to share!!! I appreciate all of your views and commentary, and as always, welcome any comments. All were photographed in the Serengeti, Tanzania. Some are higher resolution images that you have to click the icons below. Also, click on image to enlarge.View attachment 136934 View attachment 136936View attachment 136937View attachment 136939
Dale Dale Dale what can I say bud other than looking at your photos and missing the great outdoors and watching the animals in the wild as it should be. Not in a lion park or zoo with fencing around it limiting their movements and hunting. As for the cubs aren't those just the cutest faces you've ever seen. Even when they're small take a closer look at the paws and you will realize that once they get to adulthood those things are huge and can take your head off with one swipe. How I miss just driving around and seeing them lazing around until it's breakfast, lunch or dinner time when their tummies start to remind them feed me lazy bones. 😁 then it's game on. Lovely photos bud you should sell some of them to the poster makers and postage people for use on stamps or even photo shops to display on their walls.

Sharky5
You do me great honor. I really appreciate the kind words. There is nothing more adorable than little cubs playing. We were extremely lucky in seeing may lionesses with cubs on this trip. As far as selling them, heck, I am old and have a comfortable retirement fund and really don't need the money. Just happy to travel, then sit at my computer editing these images in Photoshop and Bridge, and then sharing them with my photography list of over 100 interested people whom I have me during our gravels and my friends who ask to be put on the list. Sharing with this forum is especially gratifying, since we are all REALLY into nice images.

Once I have finally gotten around to editing through all of the thousands of images ( I am near that point after being back a month), I will begin the long and laborious task of creating a video, which will then also incorporate many timelapses of sunrises, sunsets (there is nothing more spectacular than African sunsets), and drone videos which I only took in camp for establishing shots. The video will need to be long but not boring. I'd say about 20 minutes would be goal. Here's a few I worked on today. Click to enlarge. Keep the comments coming.

Dale
Miami
Leopard in a tree-MalaMala.jpgLion sitting on termite mound.jpgLioness looking to left.jpgLioness walking through tall grass.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato