DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

After-market props

ab33842

Reactions
First-time owner here: Looking at some of the bright colored “stealth” props available online, and wondering if anyone has had a positive experience? I do t want my MA2 to fall out of the sky, but would like to personalize it a little and make it easier to see at the same time. TIA

Reactions: nencmeister
First-time owner here: Looking at some of the bright colored “stealth” props available online, and wondering if anyone has had a positive experience? I do t want my MA2 to fall out of the sky, but would like to personalize it a little and make it easier to see at the same time. TIA
I BOUGHT SOME AFTER MARKET PROPS MA2 THEY LASTED 2 HOURS FLIGHTTIME AND ONE SET COMPLETLY BROKE OFF THE THE MOTOR IN FLIGHT. I GOT IT WITHIN 50 FEET BEFORE IT CRASH LANDED. BUY DJI PRODUCTS WHEN IT COMES TO OPERATIONAL COMPONENTS.

wait for Master Airscrew to release theirs, wouldnt risk buying anything else

As others have said, MAS is the only company that has a proven track record of manufacturing reliable alternative props; however, you’re better off sticking with the DJI product.

Coloured props will make very little difference anyway, as you’ll hardly notice them when they are spinning. Far better, if you want to increase the visibility of your drone, is to apply a bright skin, or fit strobe LEDs.

My Enterprise Dual comes with a detachable strobe light and it is super visible from really far away. I also keep my built-in strobe light on, all the time.

As others have said, MAS is the only company that has a proven track record of manufacturing reliable alternative props; however, you’re better off sticking with the DJI product.

Coloured props will make very little difference anyway, as you’ll hardly notice them when they are spinning. Far better, if you want to increase the visibility of your drone, is to apply a bright skin, or fit strobe LEDs.

Some are marketed as “stealth”, so I was wondering primarily about reducing noise (although it’s not that loud). And visibility as well. But I’m looking at skins now. Decalgirl.com I found on these forums, are there other good manufacturers to look at too?

I’ve had Master Airscrew props on my MP for 3 years, with no issues; excellent kit!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet