DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s backpack

Try this one, I love it. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HCSHHQR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_image?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I have the Air 2s and Air, a smart controller, 6 batteries, my vest, my landing pad and more. It holds all of it. I use it all the time. I've had it since March, zero issues!
I just bought the same one a few weeks ago and have only used it briefly, but it seems good and fit my Air2S and Fuji mirrorless setup. I normally use a drone-only "briefcase," but the backpack is nice if I'm carrying my regular camera and lenses and on a hike or just not flying out of the back of my car.

Reactions: VegasDronePilot
I originally got this thru a Kickstarter Campaign. It has been really great. I use it for home and travel.

Very will made and the bottom compartment protects the drone well.

I use this backpack and its been great! Enough room for my Air 2S with accessories, 4 Batteries, carry 2 remotes (the RC and the original RC) and my Canon Camera with 2 Lenses. The zipper pocket on the side is for a laptop but I don't need to carry one which makes it a perfect spot for my large foldable 25" landing pad. I also bought the Lykus Hard Case for Air 2S. This case only holds the Drone essentials but is perfect when flying close to home.

I been curious to get one, but what I've ended up doing lately was just putting my DJI fly more bag into the bottom of my Oakley Enduro 25L 2.0 backpack (came free with a custom order Clifden, and been just the right size for the fly more bag to be contained within), and just lay a couple things on top of the bag. at the top. The laptop pocket in the back holds my weighted landing pad and 8" tablet. But still has a little bit of room for me to throw a layer of sweater or what not on top of that.

That has worked for me thus far because I don't want to have to put the bag on the ground to start pulling stuff out of it, but at the same time, having a bag weighted to one shoulder or the other aggravates my back versus a backpack.

If I had the inclination to add some foam padding in a section for the drone, I could just re-use my larger camera backpack that is discontinued large Clik Elite Venture 35 that has lasted me quite some time ( https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/773014-REG/Clik_Elite_CE710GR_Venture_35_Backpack_24.html ) That I still find online used for under 100 here and there.

Reactions: JV Flys

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair