DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2S Discount

Anyone know if DJI offer their Educational Discount on new products? Like the 2S.
I can't say this reply qualifies as knowing; it doesn't even qualify as speculative based on observations of what's listed at this DJI URL Educational Discount - there's not enough information.

What I observed: They do have the DJI Mini 2 available for the educational discount but not the newly released FPV; their two most recently released drones. As such, it's difficult to know if they would offer the DJI Air 2S at the 10% educational discount at time of release; it would be nice to see them do that.

An alternate means of getting a 5% discount in the DJI store is if to subscribe. To get the pop-up, you may need to:
  • clear cookies in the dji.com domain
  • or visit the DJI Store in incognito mode
DJI will offer a 5% discount with a popup that looks like the image below (I assume they set a cookie to ensure they don't pop-up that form repetitively, or ever again - I'm a CTO - that's standard practice).

1618095445510.png

Best of luck - I'm looking forward to the DJI Air 2S as well and would be thrilled to leverage my wife's status as an educator to benefit from a discount if offered (though ordering from B & H will save me the 8.75% tax using the PayBoo card which is terrific as long as it's paid in full).

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice. I will wait and see but I think you might be right - but the 5% is better than nothing!

Reactions: edgardcafe
Thanks for the advice. I will wait and see but I think you might be right - but the 5% is better than nothing!
You're welcome - my pleasure. All we can do is wait and see. It's surely a first world problem we're fortunate enough to be concerned with. :)

I guess I'll suffer and fly my Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic Pro Platinum, Mavic Pro, Spark, Mavic Mini, or Skydio 2 as we patiently wait for the Air 2S to be released; tough times. ;-)

I also have a 10% discount coupon from DJI (educational), and when the mini 2 released I wasn’t be able to use the coupon, but after several weeks, i successfully Bought it with 10% discount. So, we just need to wait with patience to save some money [emoji41]

You're welcome - my pleasure. All we can do is wait and see. It's surely a first world problem we're fortunate enough to be concerned with. :)

I guess I'll suffer and fly my Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic Pro Platinum, Mavic Pro, Spark, Mavic Mini, or Skydio 2 as we patiently wait for the Air 2S to be released; tough times. ;-)

Wow! [emoji33][emoji33]You have a wonderful stock!!!

Wow! [emoji33][emoji33]You have a wonderful stock!!!
Thank you, I do. Must be able to blow off steam after leading a team of technologists all week; drones are a great way to change focus as I can't think of work when they're being flown.

FWIW: The 5% discount did not apply to the MA2 when it was the new hot model.
Thanks for the info; good to know. It's worth a try and then can move to plan B and beyond. To realize a discount that's equivalent to tax, I'm planning on buying from B & H with my PayBoo card; that'll save me 8.38% sales tax (my county in NYS), shipping is free and it'll arrive the day after it's shipped (I'm in a suburb of NYC).

Any other creative ways of getting a discount, or known fails, are worth posting; I suspect we have a substantial community of folk interested in adding an Air 2S to their fleet (easier to travel with than my M2P and more wind capable than my Mavic Mini).

Tough. Tied both the 10% and 5% discounts on the FPV and neither were allowed. I'm sure it won't work on the 2S.
I'm fine to wait I have plenty of other drones.

5% cash back from Amazon if you have an Amazon credit card, free 2 day shipping if you are a Prime member.

Not seeing that as $1200. No offense but that's $65 off plus don't you have to pay taxes?

I also have a 10% discount coupon from DJI (educational), and when the mini 2 released I wasn’t be able to use the coupon, but after several weeks, i successfully Bought it with 10% discount. So, we just need to wait with patience to save some money [emoji41]
DJI Support (Support)
2021年4月28日 GMT+811:12
Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting DJI Official Store.
We are grateful for your support in DJI.

We regret to inform you that the applicable product list will not update in the future. Please kindly enjoy the coupons before they get expired. The validation will last for six months.

Your kind understanding should be highly appreciated.
For further questions, please feel free to reach us, we will be more than happy to assist you. Thank you for choosing DJI.

Have a nice day!
Best regards,
DJI Official Store

Anyone know if DJI offer their Educational Discount on new products? Like the 2S.
I sent DJI an email because the Eductaion Discount eneded but you can still use the coupons if you have them. I asked if the list would be updated and here is the response.

DJI Support (Support)
2021年4月28日 GMT+811:12
Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting DJI Official Store.
We are grateful for your support in DJI.

We regret to inform you that the applicable product list will not update in the future. Please kindly enjoy the coupons before they get expired. The validation will last for six months.

Your kind understanding should be highly appreciated.
For further questions, please feel free to reach us, we will be more than happy to assist you. Thank you for choosing DJI.

Have a nice day!
Best regards,
DJI Official Store

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser