DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2S, Papagayo, Lanzarote, sunset, view of beaches and rocks from the sea

coullit

Reactions
I flew this beautiful area at sunset last week in December 2022, used an ND8 filter and flew most of it sideways from the sea to capture the beautiful coast staying over 50m out to sea at around 50m height. I travelled there to specifically do this and when quiet and no people. Its one of he most beautiful beaches Ive ever been to and also walked it.
I am licensed and used a spotter 😊
A tip Ive learnt about hand catching so as not to land in dust, is lower it carefully to hand below drone, then centre stick and then push stick down again and it lands softly. If I dont do this the power comes on full while I am holding it....
I used the full 30 min long battery life recording in just 1080p for easy download to peoples phones where most will watch, my hard rive and upload to internet. Its sufficient for YouTube although drone can record in 5.6 k videos but never used it!
I like the wide angle of the 2s's camera and the 1" sensor.
I would advise next time Id not use any filter.
I find in post if I add filters in iMovie it can loose some definition...
If fly just VR with litchi and I use Samsung oculus goggles I have adapted by removing the electronics and drilling a hole for the usb c to usb c cable from S10 phone to top of tx.
I have about 10 sets of VR goggles it pays to use quality ones. The oculus ones cost me about 40 euros on Ebay second hand . The lenses Im told are Japanese and can focus to suit eyes.
The offsite can be changed to suit in the VR app in OSD settings...
Saludos from Lanzarote sunny and warm in the winter.

Attachments

• DJI_0588.JPG
    DJI_0588.JPG
    6.3 MB · Views: 10
Truly a beautiful area. The color of the water is amazing. If I make a suggestion - your video suffers from what I am also trying to overcome - quick angle changes. Learning to make smooth, gentle movements and editing so everything flows is a skill I'm working on. Thanks for sharing!

I flew this beautiful area at sunset last week in December 2022, used an ND8 filter and flew most of it sideways from the sea to capture the beautiful coast staying over 50m out to sea at around 50m height. I travelled there to specifically do this and when quiet and no people. Its one of he most beautiful beaches Ive ever been to and also walked it.
A tip Ive learnt about hand catching so as not to land in dust, is lower it carefully to hand below drone, then centre stick and then push stick down again and it lands softly. If I dont do this the power comes on full while I am holding it....
I used the full 30 min long battery life recording in just 1080p for easy download to peoples phones where most will watch, my hard rive and upload to internet. Its sufficient for YouTube although drone can record in 5.6 k videos but never used it!
If fly just VR with litchi and I use Samsung oculus goggles I have adapted by removing the electronics and drilling a hole for the usb c to usb c cable from S10 phone to top of tx.
I have about 10 sets of VR goggles it pays to use quality ones. The oculus ones cost me about 40 euros on Ebay second hand . The lenses Im told are Japanese and can focus to suit eyes.

The video content was fine but the constant wiggles, camera corrections, adjustments were so annoying I had to stop it. The actual content is beautiful if you could just judiciously edit out all of the micro adjustments.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada