DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2S RC Pro

BD77

Reactions
I stupidly bought an Air 2S fly more combo with RC Pro controller as my first DJI drone ever. I say stupidly as all the video tutorials showed somebody with a slightly or vastly different remote than me.
Somehow logged many safe hours, gradually learning more advanced nodes.
I have had many incidents, especially after latest firmware update, where the screen goes to maps unbidden. The latest time,it went to some weird map screen where I could search for a destination, almost like a car GPS. I didnt really get to study it, as I was trying various techniques to get back to DJI Fly. Best recollection, I pushed in on my 5d button, maybe twice. Am I doing something wrong, or anybody else’s had similar events?
Any ideas?

I did read the manuals as above. Initially, it was not helpful as regards to what button to press/where to enter POI mode, for example. Many of the functions are only available in flight, so reading a more general manual didn’t allow me to practice on the ground. I was an early adopter, I will happily review that video, but such didn’t exist when I bought mine.

Welcome to the forum!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM