DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2S USB-C battery charger

Reactions
Hello all

I'm about to 'sidegrade' from a Mavic 2 Pro to an Air 2S. I've got a Mini 2 as well and one thing I really love about the Mini 2 is the ability to charge via USB-C. I spotted this battery adapter on Amazon UK for a Mavic Air 2 / DJI Air 2S battery to USB-C charger.

Has anyone had experience with this product or is it even feasible? It reads as though it enables individual Air 2S battery charging via USB-C but with no reviews attached I'm somewhat hesitant. Wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this:

Caveat - I'm not affiliated with Amazon or the manufacturer. Querying for personal use and my latest drone that's on the way.

If I was in the market for something like that, I wouldn't be afraid to buy it. I wonder why it's out of stock though? It either sold quickly or there was a defect and they pulled it. But as I said, If it becomes available again and I was in the market for one, I would buy it. WHY? I suspect, just suspect that the AIR2S battery itself, because it is an "intelligent" battery and it has it's own safety features built in, I don't think the product would not damage it. At least I would hope not. Maybe another member will chime in and think differently. We'll see.

Found this just now browsing in a different thread:

Not sure if you are still after one of these but just in case someone else finds this thread, I have been using this multi charger (mentioned above but link is broken) with the Air 2 and Air 2s for well over a year. It is a Godsend and I use it on all jobs. Works a treat with no issues!

LYONGTECH Battery Charger for DJI Air 2S,Mavic Air 2 Drone

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121