DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 output to RC2 and iPad at same time?

marcopollo

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Is it possible to fly and video my Air3 with the RC2 controller and also see the video on my iPad? I have an iPad with a Lightening connector and another with the newer USB-C connector. Would be nice for others to see what I am seeing on my RC2 while I am flying.

Thanks in advance and sorry if this has already been talked about...couldn't find anything on this.

I have to say that, in addition to the technical information presented, this guy presents himself as a real gentleman. I know, I know, that’s not what this thread is about but that’s the impression I got and one that I value. Good for him!

I have to say that, in addition to the technical information presented, this guy presents himself as a real gentleman. I know, I know, that’s not what this thread is about but that’s the impression I got and one that I value. Good for him!
Well I hope so, as I am following his suggestions and purchasing the USB-C/HDMI cable as well as the video capture cable. The Orion iOS software is free. We shall see!!

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Well I hope so, as I am following his suggestions and purchasing the USB-C/HDMI cable as well as the video capture cable. The Orion iOS software is free. We shall see!!
Works like a charm. Thanks for the tip!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147