DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Airdata.com - just beta for .dat flight log ?

new2mavic

Reactions
This is the first time I used Airdata. I am using an iphone 11 pro on the remote controller of my Mavic 2 Pro and I managed to find the .dat flight log files of DJI GO 4 by using iTunes. Upon uploading the files to Airdata.com, a message pop up saying that it's beta version. Some of the data shown in the text window of the HD flight player is kind of weird, e.g,

- the bat % value would suddenly dropped from 37% to 7% and then back to 37% again
- the radio signal was 100% at take off but dropped to 52% upon landing on the same spot
- the field "flight mode" is always blank.

Have I uploaded the correct kind of data ? people has been talking about .csv files but all I could find is .dat. Are .csv flight logs for Andriod ?

The Airdata flight info is here :

Last edited:
Have I uploaded the correct kind of data ? people has been talking about .csv files but all I could find is .dat. Are .csv flight logs for Andriod ?
I am not aware of a "beta" .dat file reader for Airdata. If you are using GO4 you usually upload .txt data files. GO4 records the flight data in both .txt and .dat. Not .csv. Those are converted for download. If you are using Litchi, those are recorded as .csv files.

Reactions: Recoveryone
I am not aware of a "beta" .dat file reader for Airdata. If you are using GO4 you usually upload .txt data files. GO4 records the flight data in both .txt and .dat. Not .csv. Those are converted for download. If you are using Litchi, those are recorded as .csv files.
OK.... I uploaded the txt files and things seems OK now. Thanks a lot !

I just have to make sure all the devices I use are logged in, so the auto d/l works without me worrying about it. I had to sync my Epson bt 300 glasses this weekend, to make sure those flights were added to my log.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato