DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Albuquerque New Mexico anyone?

Kgitti

Reactions
Curious if there is anyone around here. I’m a newbie and could benefit from some comraderie.

I'm in Santa Fe newer than you. Got Mavic 2 pro on 2/14. I'm a fine art landscape photographer. So I'm working on getting a commercial license. You?
I photograph in the San Juan basin and Utah.

Reactions: thrasht
I'm in Santa Fe newer than you. Got Mavic 2 pro on 2/14. I'm a fine art landscape photographer. So I'm working on getting a commercial license. You?
I photograph in the San Juan basin and Utah.
I’ve been a commercial photographer and artist here for over 40 years. I shoot mainly architecture and b&w landscape (4x5 film). www. Kirkgittings.com
I recently got a drone for architecture and integrated it into my arsenal quite well. I’ve been studying for the test but have t had the time to really focus on it.

Curious if there is anyone around here. I’m a newbie and could benefit from some comraderie.

I'm in Albuquerque as well, I'm always looking for an excuse to fly. I work M-F and usually set aside a few hours on the weekend. Let me know if you're interested.

Reactions: thrasht
Sure but give me a couple of weeks. I’m buried right now.

I’m in Albuquerque every other Tuesday. I’m a newbie too Looking to get my part 107. I’ll fly with ya if your ever free on Tuesdays

Hallelujah for that!

Live in the SF Bay Area but have a 'full reverse Route66' planned for later this Spring. Hope to unleash my Air 2S along the way.
Hey CalOldBlue when you are traveling Rt.66 you will pass through Grants, look me up, lots of awesome places to film here, be cool to fly with you!

Hey everyone, I fly a Mavic 3 and Air2s, am 107 licensed. Would love to meet up and fly with any of you sometime, and if any of you pass through Grants/Milan let me know and we can meet up and hit the skys! Great to find some fellow NM pilots!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000