DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Alepochori "Mýlon Canyon¨ Greece

Now that looks like my kind of place! Excellent coordination of the gimbal and altitude change! Maybe a polarizer would cut some of the glare off the trees?

Reactions: wind-up
Now that looks like my kind of place! Excellent coordination of the gimbal and altitude change! Maybe a polarizer would cut some of the glare off the trees?
Thank you very much for your advice. think if everyone was making a video with the same thought ?

Beautiful flight.

Greece seems to have drone laws which are more restrictive than others. For instance, drone must be no more than 50 meters from the pilot at all time.

Otherwise, you have to get permission.

Do you get permission or is there enforcement?

50 meters is less than half the altitude permitted by other EU countries.

Also couldn't find anything about pilot registration, which is required in EU countries since the start of this year.

Otherwise, it might be a good time to fly because there aren't as many tourists yet so it would be easier to avoid flying over people.

Fascinating canyon. Good job using the gimbal. I’d like to see you flying lower through the canyon, below the ridge line which will generate a lot more dramatic/cinematic video than flying above. Practice your slow sweeping turns and follow the landforms as you mo e through the canyon. Check your yaw settings and reduce sensitivity for smoother turns. When possible, fly earlier or later in the day for better light quality. And keep filming these awesome locations.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
labbasson