DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 All Saints Marlow ( Almost final version)

Pacefast

Reactions
Due to my Drone work on Marlow weir I was asked to do a Drone Study of the amazing Church All Saints as well as the 3 other Churches around Marlow .
All Saints in Marlow is the Flagship with stunning intricate designs on the steeple and beautiful stained glass inside !
Interior was a challenge as I could not get prop guards for the Air 3 and had no GPS signal as well as O/ A turned off
I have had great advice from here and this version has transition changes, The addition of the font and a new stained glass window . I still have to redo the main Alter window which is dlightly over exposed !
It is not the usual Cinematic Orbits as part of the project is to show the detail of the Spire which cannot be seen by people at ground level
I hope you enjoy this

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Due to my Drone work on Marlow weir I was asked to do a Drone Study of the amazing Church All Saints as well as the 3 other Churches around Marlow .
All Saints in Marlow is the Flagship with stunning intricate designs on the steeple and beautiful stained glass inside !
Interior was a challenge as I could not get prop guards for the Air 3 and had no GPS signal as well as O/ A turned off
I have had great advice from here and this version has transition changes, The addition of the font and a new stained glass window . I still have to redo the main Alter window which is dlightly over exposed !
It is not the usual Cinematic Orbits as part of the project is to show the detail of the Spire which cannot be seen by people at ground level
I hope you enjoy this

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
This was a beautifully flown study of the magnificent intricacies of the church details and painted windows. My only critique would be the redundancy of scenes (you climbed the steeple three times), and , of course, you mentioned, the over exposure of the stained glass windows. The challenge of the high dynamic range between the interior darkness and the bright windows is difficult I would expose for the windows. Also, I would have centered the windows more in the frame.

Dale
Miami

Awesome video and very well put together!

Reactions: sarahb
This was a beautifully flown study of the magnificent intricacies of the church details and painted windows. My only critique would be the redundancy of scenes (you climbed the steeple three times), and , of course, you mentioned, the over exposure of the stained glass windows. The challenge of the high dynamic range between the interior darkness and the bright windows is difficult I would expose for the windows. Also, I would have centered the windows more in the frame.

Dale
Miami
Dale

All points taken 😎 I will look at part cutting one of the three Spire scans but stress part of the brief was to give a birds eye view of the intricate detail for the thousands who tourists too who visit there !
The stained glass behind the Alter I will redo in a couple of weeks
I have put a lot into this to get it to the quality the Church deserves and hours of editing and much appreciate critique in achieving that aim

Dale

All points taken 😎 I will look at part cutting one of the three Spire scans but stress part of the brief was to give a birds eye view of the intricate detail for the thousands who tourists too who visit there !
I have put a lot into this to get it to the quality the Church deserves and hours of editing and much appreciate critique in achieving that aim
Sorry but I got caught up into this and started to fiddle around with the images. I did several screen grabs and imported them into Photoshop and centered the windows with my cropping tool. In a third trial I used Adobe generative fill at the bottom. Of course , that is a non-existent image but I wanted to see what it would do to center the window and fill the frame. Here are my 3 images.Uncentered.jpgCentered image with generative fill.jpgCentered windows- (genertaive fill).jpg

Last edited:
Dale

Pacefast:

Sorry but I got caught up into this and started to fiddle around with these images. I did several screen grabs and imported them into Photoshop and centered the windows with my cropping tool. In a third trial I used Adobe generative fill at the bottom. Of course , that is a non-existent image but I wanted to see what it would do to center the window and fill the frame. Here are my 3 images.

ale
MiamiD
Uncentered.jpgCentered windows- (genertaive fill).jpgCentered image with generative fill.jpg

Awesome video and very well put together!
Thanks 😎
Pacefast:

Sorry but I got caught up into this and started to fiddle around with these images. I did several screen grabs and imported them into Photoshop and centered the windows with my cropping tool. In a third trial I used Adobe generative fill at the bottom. Of course , that is a non-existent image but I wanted to see what it would do to center the window and fill the frame. Here are my 3 images.

ale
MiamiD
View attachment 175676View attachment 175677Dale View attachment 175678
Dale
This clip from the last window I added this time correct 😎really stunning glasswork
Thanks as always for your advice

Attachments

• IMG_2390.jpeg
    IMG_2390.jpeg
    699.6 KB · Views: 5
Thanks 😎

Dale
This clip from the last window I added this time correct 😎really stunning glasswork
Thanks as always for your advice
My pleasure and great shots. Really hard to fly inside a church without optical avoidance. Hats off to you for doing that!

Dale

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efe