DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Amazed at the M2P camera in Auto

Turn11

Reactions
I took my new M2P up for an early morning and as I turned I faced into the sun. On my MPP it would have been severely washed out in the automatic mode. Here is a picture taken in auto and no filters. It is not perfect by a long shot but.
DJI_0005.JPG

Reactions: Rodcast
I took my new M2P up for an early morning and as I turned I faced into the sun. On my MPP it would have been severely washed out in the automatic mode. Here is a picture taken in auto and no filters. It is not perfect by a long shot but.
View attachment 44873

Nice pic but dang thats a rough sports field.

the camera is quite jaw dropping - I've been flying near where I live and can't believe the detail and resolution its picking up that I never saw on the MP1 or Air - just put some footage from the SD card up on a big 4k screen straight from the drone and it literally made me go 'whoa'

I'm a bit confused with the extra camera settings so leaving it on auto and letting it sort itself out for the time being, seeing some huge shutter speeds in the sun but everything seems to record smoother even on panning.

Great Shot, my MP was the same had to hand pick the lighting outside to get great pics! Def a NO NO to do what u just did the the MP2

Reactions: Turn11
Better dynamic range by a mile for sure (And filters wont do anything with that shot at all).

Hopefully i wont have to manually bracket 50%+ of shots like the MP to protect some highlights.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661