DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

American batteries in EU drone?

Mavic - Pilot

Reactions
Is it possible to use batteries from the US in a drone from the EU? Are there differences in Voltage or anything?

EU battery?

Are you saying DJI downsizes the battery for the M2s to meet the prohibitive EU weight restriction?

If so, that's interesting.

I'll be traveling with my drone to Germany, the Czech Republic, Poland and other eastern European countries in addition to possibly even Russia eventually, so I try to keep up on what's going on over there.

There is no "prohibitive EU weight restriction".
As I've told you in at least 6 other threads in the last couple of hours, you are just trolling everyone and making yourself look uninformed and nothing short of a common troll.

So i'll ask again, what "prohibitive EU weight restriction". Supply with the document.

But good luck because it doesn't exist and there isn't one. Your claims are complete fantasy.

So i'll ask again, what "prohibitive EU weight restriction". Supply with the document.

But good luck because it doesn't exist and there isn't one. Your claims are complete fantasy.
I'm sorry, but I'm not your daddy.

I won't do your homework for you since you've been trolling me all day. #GetaLife

EU battery?
Are you saying DJI downsizes the battery for the M2s to meet the prohibitive EU weight restriction?
No . he wasn't saying anything like that.
He was asking if the batteries sold in Europe are different ... And they aren't

Is it possible to use batteries from the US in a drone from the EU? Are there differences in Voltage or anything?
There is no difference. The batteries are identical.

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
tumblr_nzsgn6K3gs1te61b7o1_400.gif
Be Nice.jpeg

No . he wasn't saying anything like that.
He was asking if the batteries sold in Europe are different ... And they aren't

There is no difference. The batteries are identical.

Yeah I am considering getting batteries in the US cause they are a little cheaper...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salvator419