DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Amtrak Train- 4K mini 2

Kywon McCain

⭐Smooth Operator⭐
Premium Pilot
Reactions

Now this time in the last posts I keep your feedback in mind- no flying over people and no flying over cars
So I took off hovering over this uneven grassy small field with a bunch of trees below safely away from people and things

This was Infront of my friends house
So I saw it the whole time.

Truth is I take off from my backyard most of the time and I'm not allowed to leave it because it isn't safe
So I get bored out of my mind sometimes just flying in one place and one place only
So I subconsciously do stuff accidently
In this video I had abit of fun using the zoom and lurking around

But if this train keeps honking it's horn 12 am in the morning waking me up from good dreams I'll blast it myself

Well I wouldn’t bast myself. Mayde some earmuffs 😉

Reactions: GFields
NOTHING WORKS.
I try earmuffs I try headphones I try blasting my own music but there is a literal trainset outside my neighborhood where it's not supposed to be

This is coming from someone who has gone deaf due to genetics.
1) you do not want headphones BLASTING in your ears, they will damage your hearing long term. You want to avoid that if at all possible.
When I went to university it was mentioned in one of the classes that the Swedish? army had compared the hearing of recruits entring service since the advent of the Walkman (google it) with the hearing of recruits who entered service prior to the advent of the Walkman.
Guess which group had the better hearing?
2) Wearing headphones will reduce your ability to hear the approach of low flying aircraft I would be particularly concerned about helicopters.

Now this time in the last posts I keep your feedback in mind- no flying over people and no flying over cars
So I took off hovering over this uneven grassy small field with a bunch of trees below safely away from people and things

This was Infront of my friends house
So I saw it the whole time.

Truth is I take off from my backyard most of the time and I'm not allowed to leave it because it isn't safe
So I get bored out of my mind sometimes just flying in one place and one place only
So I subconsciously do stuff accidently
In this video I had abit of fun using the zoom and lurking around

But if this train keeps honking it's horn 12 am in the morning waking me up from good dreams I'll blast it myself
Nice perspective!!!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ