DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

An old friend returns!

Luca Brazzi

Reactions
I crashed my MP about 10 months ago when it threw a prop due to user malfunction and came straight down at 57mph. A fortuitous turn was that it landed in a thick shrub that saved the bird but goofed up the gimbal leaving me with jello effect. Shortly after, I got a heck of a deal on a P4P and the MP sat. This year for Christmas, my wife bought me a replacement gimbal and camera that I promptly installed. I've flown it as weather would permit and I have to say......... I know the P4P is a superior machine according to conventional wisdom but the MP is a freakin beast and it's twice as fun to fly! Welcome back old friend. Welcome back!

I crashed my MP about 10 months ago when it threw a prop due to user malfunction and came straight down at 57mph. A fortuitous turn was that it landed in a thick shrub that saved the bird but goofed up the gimbal leaving me with jello effect. Shortly after, I got a heck of a deal on a P4P and the MP sat. This year for Christmas, my wife bought me a replacement gimbal and camera that I promptly installed. I've flown it as weather would permit and I have to say......... I know the P4P is a superior machine according to conventional wisdom but the MP is a freakin beast and it's twice as fun to fly! Welcome back old friend. Welcome back!
My thoughts exactly - Mavic Pro rocks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mamabear007