DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Android APK

stikflote

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hello All,
im trying download DJI Fly but it says i need to download APK i did that but its just a of numbers im then told i cant open

it help please keith

@stikflote have you checked the device you are trying to download it to is 64 bit and has a fast enough processor to run it

Reactions: Honk
Hello stikflote. I don't know from where you downloaded the APK. It is my understanding that for Android devices the DJI Fly app must be downloaded from the official DJI website. I hope this helps....and ditto what OMM said.

Cheers

Reactions: old man mavic
You have downloaded it from DJI?
You need to go in the settings of your phone and allow installation from unknown sources.

DJI Fly app is not located in the Google Play store. Do not download anything from Google Play no matter how nice it looks or whatever points you there; don't do it.

or

On the latter scroll down to see the list of available versions and DO NOT click on any of the green start buttons.

What ever source you choose you will need to down load the APK to the device and then probably authorise the install. If so ENSURE that the "one time only" button is ticked etc. That restricts the authorisation to the current attempt.

Thanks for your help after reading all post ,i have managed to down load DJI Fly
just got try it with air craft .

Weathercasters got it wrong again was supposed to a nice day ,but its chucking down in my neck of the woods ,so no flying

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13