DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Android update

bobstaff

Reactions
I don't know if I should be pissed at DJI or Android.
I have finally! been flying with no video issues and my phone did an Android update to 8.0.0 and now it gets stuck in a loop when I plug into the controller.
I did an upgrade to latest software for the Magic and controller and same problem.
I tried usb debugging and no difference.

LG G5

Thoughts?
Sorry about the you tube link but the app can't find my videos

Update everything via your computer and DJI Assistant 2.. .That's what I had to do... Updating thru the app was problematic for me.

I would completely delete the android app... Clear cache on phone... Reboot... Re install app and connect controller and MP to computer and update thru DJI Assistant 2

Update everything via your computer and DJI Assistant 2.. .That's what I had to do... Updating thru the app was problematic for me.

I would completely delete the android app... Clear cache on phone... Reboot... Re install app and connect controller and MP to computer and update thru DJI Assistant 2
Yup....did all that...pretty much in that order too. I tried another phone, Huawei, with 8.1.0 and it's fine. Apparently LG isn't rolling that update out though.
I'm not sure if I can roll back to previous version. I might do a reset on the phone and try again.

Well don't be pissed at anyone but you!!setup the play store so it does not!! auto update.. takes a whole 5 seconds to complete. for the aircraft just ignore the updates if all is well.

Well don't be pissed at anyone but you!!setup the play store so it does not!! auto update.. takes a whole 5 seconds to complete. for the aircraft just ignore the updates if all is well.
DJI should not introduce garbage updates.

Try shutting down your phone, plug it into the RC, then turn the phone on.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada