DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another beginner...

barcfoto

Reactions
Hello all,
Thought I'd just say a quick hello as I've been lurking for a while as I reserched the MP2 and the build up buying & take off!

Took my first 3 flights yesterday after waiting for perfect weather to kick off with, and can safely say I'm officially blown away by this bit of kit!
Taking it easy at first as I'm not very interested in ending up on Youtube ditching a grand into the sea ;-)

I'm an old school stills photographer - studio & location commercial food & drink mainly, with a lot of travel & landscape work too.
(Started on a Nikon FM2, 29 yrs ago and have gone through pretty much all shapes & sizes from 5x4, Hassy's, Mamyia's, Leaf & been with Canon 5d's since 2010 & I'm currently on a 5DSR

Thought I'd finally take the plunge with a drone now that the image is up to speed, and can't quite believe we are now flying a hasselblad around in sky for a grand! - we really do live in the future:)

Many thanks to lots of you for the many informative posts & answers I've read over the past month or so & I'm sure I'll be back with some Q's very soon.

Anyway here's a shot of my home town, Brighton, UK, from my 3rd flight yesterday evening.

Best
barcfoto

Attachments

• Mavic Pier 1 copy.jpg
    Mavic Pier 1 copy.jpg
    677.7 KB · Views: 95
Welcome to the forums - great place to get tips and answers to your questions. Also, the search function if an excellent place to search for the many questions a new member will have.

Reactions: barcfoto
Congratulations on your purchase. Nice photo! I can just imagine how a photographer like you will do with aerial photography.
Post here when you can .
This is a great place to ask questions. Good group of people here!

Welcome. Can't wait to see your work product from on-high.

Hello all,
Thought I'd just say a quick hello as I've been lurking for a while as I reserched the MP2 and the build up buying & take off!

Took my first 3 flights yesterday after waiting for perfect weather to kick off with, and can safely say I'm officially blown away by this bit of kit!
Taking it easy at first as I'm not very interested in ending up on Youtube ditching a grand into the sea ;-)

I'm an old school stills photographer - studio & location commercial food & drink mainly, with a lot of travel & landscape work too.
(Started on a Nikon FM2, 29 yrs ago and have gone through pretty much all shapes & sizes from 5x4, Hassy's, Mamyia's, Leaf & been with Canon 5d's since 2010 & I'm currently on a 5DSR

Thought I'd finally take the plunge with a drone now that the image is up to speed, and can't quite believe we are now flying a hasselblad around in sky for a grand! - we really do live in the future:)

Many thanks to lots of you for the many informative posts & answers I've read over the past month or so & I'm sure I'll be back with some Q's very soon.

Anyway here's a shot of my home town, Brighton, UK, from my 3rd flight yesterday evening.

Best
barcfoto
You will continue to be amazed at what the drone can do and the aerial perspective as well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jimbod