DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another recruit to the dark side.

Hi all. As the title suggests, as an RC /Glider, Heli and power fixed wing jocky who frowned on multicopters and all the bad publicity. I have succumbed to this amazingly safe and tech filled side of our hobby. I am now the proud owner of Mavic mini. I am absolutely blown away by what this small aircraft can do and look forward to exploring my country with this tech filled wonder. It's nice to be part of the community and clear skies to all.

I too am a Heli convert......the one difference I find most refreshing is that while my heli's the biggest being a Align TREX 450 can fly quite smooth and hover well.......when in trouble, I can't let the sticks go and have it stop in place and hover perfectly until the next input.....welcome!!!!

WDK

Things have certainly changed, for the better?. I started out on a McGregor 27mhz 2 channel in 1976ish. My first RC glider the Big impala. Prior to that it was all free flight for me. Running around towing gliders up to the mercy of the wind with a bit of fishing line. Happy days were the Sun always shone.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dozerdan