DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Another video, shorter :)

Nice one. Thumbswayup
I take it you now get that less can be more when you want to share.

Keep the long version for personal viewing as it will bring back memories of the day, It’s like showing friends holiday photographs, only show the good ones & only a few of those, the only ones anyone remembers apart from you are the bad ones.

Here's another one for you all. I think I improved a great deal over the last one. what do you think?

Wow, from 10+ minutes down to 2 minutes. Huge difference. Personally I enjoyed both but for the majority of people the 2 minute version is easier to, for a lack of a better word, tolerate. I love the SF area so I'm looking forward to seeing more of your stuff!

Wow, from 10+ minutes down to 2 minutes. Huge difference. Personally I enjoyed both but for the majority of people the 2 minute version is easier to, for a lack of a better word, tolerate. I love the SF area so I'm looking forward to seeing more of your stuff!
Thanks for the encouragement. This is exactly the motivation I need to get out and do more. I really love the new MA2 and hope to get out and do some more soon. Stay tuned. ?

thanks again ?

Reactions: RkyMtnHigh
Reactions: MavicMike55
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair