DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any good simulator?

alexjo55

Reactions
Are there any good, or bad, simulator for mini 3?
Like, if i could connect the controller to google earth or something and simulate a flight?

No simulator uses the actual DJI controller though.

That isn't quite true. The DJI simulator supports some controllers, including the MR1SS5 (the controller from the mavic mini). It does not currently support the RC or RC-N1 controllers. You can still purchase the old controllers however.

That isn't quite true. The DJI simulator supports some controllers, including the MR1SS5 (the controller from the mavic mini). It does not currently support the RC or RC-N1 controllers. You can still purchase the old controllers however.
I am using my RC-N1 with it. It is the same controller I use for my Mavic Air 2S.

I had to manipulate the connection with DJI Assistant. There is a Youtube video regarding how to connect it. It worked for me. It only has a few scenarios for free and after that it is pricey. I may try to find the YouTube video later and post it. Right now I have to head out.

The above link is for YouTube and relates to setting up the DJI Simulator with some controllers. As I said, I am using it with my RC-N1

The above link is for YouTube and relates to setting up the DJI Simulator with some controllers. As I said, I am using it with my RC-N1

Interesting - I has read that the RC-N1 was not supported but maybe it isn't "officially" supported but works. I do remember executing that USBxxxx.exe file to get mine working - maybe it works for other DJI controlllers too. I do know that it does NOT work for the DJI RC controller.

Interesting topic, I would like to have a simulator for my Mini 2 and M2P also.
But when I went to the site of Zephyr: I found the following in the FAQ:
zephyr.jpg
So it seems the Mini 3 nor my drones are supported...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N