DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any one fancy some music for their footage?

Whitefalcon

Reactions
Hi all,
The downtime due to COVID has produced new hobbies for me.

1. I've acquired a drone and done my A2CofC.
2. I've done some music production (my band is grounded at the moment)

Feel free to use my latest tune which has been designed to go with drone footage if you wish free of charge. Please just make sure you reference it in any YouTube vids and let me know it's out there. I'm interested to see how it works.

Link to the soundcloud file below. Should be able to download the MP3.

Cheers, enjoy and Happy New Year

In the same position at the moment - the last gig was the night they closed all of the hospitality in March of last year.

Must be a muso thing. Also did the A2CofC and started writing pieces for my drone footage.

In the same position at the moment - the last gig was the night they closed all of the hospitality in March of last year.

Must be a muso thing. Also did the A2CofC and started writing pieces for my drone footage.
Awesome! Join the club. Luckily it's not my day job.
Where can I hear / see your stuff?

Awesome! Join the club. Luckily it's not my day job.
Where can I hear / see your stuff?
Luckily not mine any more. I've got friends who've never done anything else and they are on their backsides.

I'll be putting some stuff on Youtube over the coming weeks. That's if I can actually get any footage with the snow, wind and sleet, and that's just a summer's day in the North West :)

Hey I like it. I can see using this as I video chasing my Waverunner out on the lake. Sounds good and upbeat!

Reactions: Whitefalcon
Don’t forget to check out SoundImage.org. Thousands of free tracks of various types. From our own @Eric Matyas free since 2017... look here:

Hi all,
The downtime due to COVID has produced new hobbies for me.

1. I've acquired a drone and done my A2CofC.
2. I've done some music production (my band is grounded at the moment)

Feel free to use my latest tune which has been designed to go with drone footage if you wish free of charge. Please just make sure you reference it in any YouTube vids and let me know it's out there. I'm interested to see how it works.

Link to the soundcloud file below. Should be able to download the MP3.

Cheers, enjoy and Happy New Year

My wife owns a copyright free music library. All sorts of ‘moods’. But thanks, that’s a nice addition.

Reactions: Whitefalcon
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61