DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any opinions or dislike one Drone Harmony?

Drone_Pilot

Reactions
I would like an honest opinion of someone has used the app and what they really think and how easy is it to use compared to that say litchi or Dronelink

I would like an honest opinion of someone has used the app and what they really think and how easy is it to use compared to that say litchi or Dronelink
If your talking about this: Data Capture Platform for Drones & UAVs I can't comment on the company personally. But unless your flying for commercial and even then I wouldn't pay for a subscription service unless your business requires what they offer. You don't say what your flying but if using Go 4, Litchi and Drone link (Much more involved and adjustable) are more than most need IMHO. :) One can get a clue from the level of drones from their pics on website...they aren't supporting the Fly App most probably if flying something new.

If your talking about this: Data Capture Platform for Drones & UAVs I can't comment on the company personally. But unless your flying for commercial and even then I wouldn't pay for a subscription service unless your business requires what they offer. You don't say what your flying but if using Go 4, Litchi and Drone link (Much more involved and adjustable) are more than most need IMHO. :) One can get a clue from the level of drones from their pics on website...they aren't supporting the Fly App most probably if flying something new.
Thank you for your reply. I've been using litchi for many years and overall I'm happy I just think the app is a little bit outdated and it needs some improvement. Dronelink is more of of a learning curve but at the same time I think it's somewhat better than the competitor litchi. I was told to look at Drone Harmony

Good morning,
I use DroneLink because the files can be saved as .kml and I believe that this can be used by Apple-MAC users. Can any of the MAC users confirm this?
Neville

Reactions: Drone_Pilot
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom