DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any videos out there breaking the 4 mile mark?

Maybe not many that want to try with the new bird until they are completely sure that its rock solid.

Reactions: ThreeGs
If I could get one I can do a long range test. I hope to have one for Thanksgiving weekend.
That would be great. I have seen a few range tests on youtube, but wasn't convinced. They looked fake; no real evidence they were actually flying a Mavic or even owning a Mavic. at that time only select few had pre-production models so I wasn't buying it.

Reactions: Mavic_Man504
That would be great. I have seen a few range tests on youtube, but wasn't convinced. They looked fake; no real evidence they were actually flying a Mavic or even owning a Mavic. at that time only select few had pre-production models so I wasn't buying it.

I totally understand. When the P4 came out a lot of people complained of shorter range. I was able to fly out over 3 miles without issue. Had to turn around since the battery was getting low. I was actually one of the first to break the 3.5 mile mark with the P4.

Official P4 Range Leaderboard

I totally understand. When the P4 came out a lot of people complained of shorter range. I was able to fly out over 3 miles without issue. Had to turn around since the battery was getting low. I was actually one of the first to break the 3.5 mile mark with the P4.

Official P4 Range Leaderboard

I hope the new control system works as advertised. I like the additional range over the P4, not necessarily to fly it out that far but to work better in "non optimal" locations.... I flew my stock P4 close to 4 miles when I first got it. That was in an excellent location though.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: Kman
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu