DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Any way to recall a POI flight using the DJI Fly app?

TnDronePilot

Reactions
So I've been struggling with jerky camera moves for waypoint or POI 360 missions while using Litchi and Drone Link with my MA2 and, it looks like I'm not alone. I understand the limitations with Virtual Sticks at this time and I am not dissing either company as both really have incredible technology for our drones. That being said, is there a way to recall a POI mission if I'm using the Fly app? I'm guessing the answer is no because I haven't seen it discussed before and a "mission recall" search only returned Litchi and Drone Link posts.

I actually use Litchi when I fly because I love the interface way more than the Fly app but, I'm trying to shoot an apartment complex that's just breaking ground and want to do 360s of the same point and FOV 3 days a week until completion. I have a waypoint mission for taking photos that works perfect because it stops at each way point to do its thing but for video, the camera is all over the place no matter how smooth the waypoint curves are.

Unfortunately no. DJI does not offer anything in the way of waypoints, or programable automated flight. The feature for using it in Litchi does not translate into any DJI app

Reactions: TnDronePilot
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929