DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anybody in the San Antonio area

Anybody flying San Antonio

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
I am looking for other Drone Pilots in the San Antonio, TX area as well.

As far as this site goes, it looks like not many folks in the San Antonio, TX area are active.

I am fairly new to the Drone industry.
I had a DJI Inspire v2 but sold it to purchase my Mavic 2 EA.
I had too many "thoughts" in my "egg-basket" of what areas I wanted to work in. I am a firm believer in having a "Plan-"B" & a Plan-"C"!
Inspections do okay as far as the $'s go. Quick down and dirty push them out the door... until I become more proficient, then, to diversify the areas of industries based on demand and the number of UAS 107 Pilots I can bring on board.

Also looking to be sUAS Level 1 Thermography Certified. And then advance to levels 2 and 3. (It’s a money thing at the moment!)

If you know of a Drone "meet" in or around the San Antonio, TX area, let me know.
If there are none, I may try to put on a monthly "meet" either at specific "flying" locations or at a restaurant or both!
I have 21 acres to fly around here in Devine, TX. I can make an obstacle course and stations to practice diverse types of flying and different industry applications!
We can also have themed "meets" as in meeting at lakes, approved vacant sites etc. ...

If anyone is interested, let me know!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22