DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone else belong to BBA?

TnDronePilot

Reactions
Alright so I can't stop buying MA2 batteries and am requesting a "Lyft" to Battery Buyers Anonymous. When I bought the MA2, I bought the Fly More Combo but I knew two wasn't enough so I bought a 3rd. I hate odd numbers (at least that's what I told myself) so I had to even it out with a fourth. Plus, I bought the quad charger that charges them all at once. Question though, has anyone ever tested how many back to back flights you can get out of the MA2 controller before it needs to be recharged? My wife is hoping four flights is the max while I'm hoping double digits?

Alright so I can't stop buying MA2 batteries and am requesting a "Lyft" to Battery Buyers Anonymous. When I bought the MA2, I bought the Fly More Combo but I knew two wasn't enough so I bought a 3rd. I hate odd numbers (at least that's what I told myself) so I had to even it out with a fourth. Plus, I bought the quad charger that charges them all at once. Question though, has anyone ever tested how many back to back flights you can get out of the MA2 controller before it needs to be recharged? My wife is hoping four flights is the max while I'm hoping double digits?
Didn't the Fly More combo come with 3 batteries by itself?

Didn't the Fly More combo come with 3 batteries by itself?
You get 3 total. Combo kit only has 2. Then the one with the drone will give you that magic number.

You get 3 total. Combo kit only has 2. Then the one with the drone will give you that magic number.

Right, I'm just confused by OP's post that said he separately purchased 2 more batteries, and thus has 4 batteries total that work with his new quad charger that can charge all of them at a time. If he purchased 2 more batteries, I would think he would have 5 total now.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ