DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone in the Lexington, Kentucky area?

Not really. I have flown in Jacobson Park before though. Its not bad. My last flight was over near the Toyota Plant here in Georgetown few days ago. I took my drone with me on vacation back in July to Gatlinburg Tennessee and got some good pictures and video of the city. I took it with me to a class I took down in Barren River Lake Resort back in first of November and fly around the Lake. It was pretty neat. Maybe we can hook up one day and go fly somewhere. Ive been thinking about flying near the Horse Park.

Not really. I have flown in Jacobson Park before though. Its not bad. My last flight was over near the Toyota Plant here in Georgetown few days ago. I took my drone with me on vacation back in July to Gatlinburg Tennessee and got some good pictures and video of the city. I took it with me to a class I took down in Barren River Lake Resort back in first of November and fly around the Lake. It was pretty neat. Maybe we can hook up one day and go fly somewhere. Ive been thinking about flying near the Horse Park.

Sounds good. Just let me know when and where.

I live in Richmond, so glad to hear some people are close, would love to meet up some time, I got my Mavic about a month ago and I’m having fun but would love to get with other pilots!

Reactions: BigAl KY
Whenn it hits spring we will have a blast at Lake Reba:). But then again, it was almost spring here today:)

Anyone still here? :) Just purchased a Mini 2 and waiting on it to be shipped.

dj
Have been enjoying your Mini? I'm finding the Lexington area to be extremely strict about flying. Seems every police department needs to be educated about drone laws. Trying to confiscate my drone because "people don't like having it fly over their property" isn't exactly legal but try explaining that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoBeeshy