DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone know what causes this??

Humberdrone

Reactions
Hi can anyone tell me what the purple images are likely to be? I’ve just changed the ribbon cable for new and all other cables, the drone flys gimbal works fine so I’m a bit confused to what it could be????.
20176bb1b1603aad56f2ccc7baeb9d83.jpg
360c8ef29e0dfe32829c9d7a29cc0fad.jpg
c50d54856e0a9905585eff2db1b3eaca.jpg

I haven’t tried recording anything yet wanted to no what was the likely cause was I will try recording something shortly

Do you get the same effect from pictures you record? Seems to be a camera prob...
This is what I would check as well. Your live feed shows the purple haze but download the media from your SD card and see if it also shows the purple haze. If it does we can take it to the next step.

By the way what prompted you to change the ribbon and all the other cables in your gimbal? Did you have a crash?

Reactions: Humberdrone
This is what I would check as well. Your live feed shows the purple haze but download the media from your SD card and see if it also shows the purple haze. If it does we can take it to the next step.

By the way what prompted you to change the ribbon and all the other cables in your gimbal? Did you have a crash?

Just done that and can confirm its doing the same, yes I changed the cables due to a crash it’s not my drone it’s friend I’ve just rebuilt it for him as he decided to introduce it to a tree ‍♂️

Just done that and can confirm its doing the same, yes I changed the cables due to a crash it’s not my drone it’s friend I’ve just rebuilt it for him as he decided to introduce it to a tree ‍[emoji3603]
My guess would be it's either a problem with your Lvds video cable or a problem with your core board.

Reactions: Humberdrone
It doesn’t look damaged tbh but there’s always that chance it did hit a tree after all, I will double check the connections but it did look to be ok

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dean1980