DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

App trouble

hauswirthjeff

Reactions
Greetings to all who may read this. Recently, I attempted to use my Mavic Air 2, and was unable to due to the DJI app continually closing. The message I got was that there is a bug with th e app, and I need to wait for an update, however, there has been no update...any suggestions?

Greetings to all who may read this. Recently, I attempted to use my Mavic Air 2, and was unable to due to the DJI app continually closing. The message I got was that there is a bug with th e app, and I need to wait for an update, however, there has been no update...any suggestions?

DJI Fly? What version do you have installed? What control devices are you using? Can you post a copy of the error message?

That sounds like it may be an issue with your phone or tablet rather than with the drone or controller.

You might try re-installing the app. It may have been corrupted.

Reactions: Panagiotis Kassavos
I wonder if you didn't get the app from someplace other than DJI or the Apple App store. You might find fakes on Android devices so yeah...reinstall it and be sure it's the official DJI app. (I've never even heard of anyone seeing that message - although that doesn't mean much in itself...)