DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Apps for IPad mini 3 for Mavic Air 2

disisme

Reactions
Hi , as per my previous topic Tablet , Im going to try the Mini 4 , I received the small adapter so the Mini 4 will mount on the controller and reset the iPad to facTory as it will only be used for flying.
I see the Dji Fly app which I’m familiar with from the Mini 3 Pro RC controller, I also see a few other apps like Go Fly and Dji Go 4 . Which apps do yous find useful ? I just want to do basic flying for now that the screen will show good, I have a bit of a visual impairment until I get the procedure done in Augus. I really don’t want to download to the mini if it’s no good and want to keep it clean.
Thanks

Hi , as per my previous topic Tablet , Im going to try the Mini 4 , I received the small adapter so the Mini 4 will mount on the controller and reset the iPad to facTory as it will only be used for flying.
I see the Dji Fly app which I’m familiar with from the Mini 3 Pro RC controller, I also see a few other apps like Go Fly and Dji Go 4 . Which apps do yous find useful ? I just want to do basic flying for now that the screen will show good, I have a bit of a visual impairment until I get the procedure done in Augus. I really don’t want to download to the mini if it’s no good and want to keep it clean.
Thanks
Out of all the apps you named, the only one that will work for the Mini 3 is the DJI Fly app.

Reactions: disisme
Ok , tried editing post and it wouldn’t let me , guess I messed that post up , won’t let me delete and start over either. I did edit topic

Reactions: Tufargon
Ok , tried editing post and it wouldn’t let me , guess I messed that post up , won’t let me delete and start over either. I did edit topic
It looks good. I just mis-read it. Totally my fault.

No apology needed I assumed lol
ok so the only app that can be used is the dji fly app. Why are the other apps showing downloadable in the iOS App Store?
thanks
The Go 4 app is for older drones in the DJI line.
You could also use Litchi, Dronelink or Mavenpilot for your drone. Also you should download B4UFLY.

Thank you, will any of these give better graphics for the compass so it’s not visually small like in the Dji Fly app ?
I can't remember specifically for the compass but you can look up each one on youtube and you'll see.

On another note, you should search on this forum using the mini 4 iPad with your drone. I believe others have had issues with it.
Thanks yes I’ve searched and apparently they only have 2gb of ram so it’s in adequate. I’ll be looking for another android or iPad .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger-N