DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Arizona Canyoneering

Wow ... There's a lot of work that has gone into that 4:14! Great use of ground and air video and good music too.
Excellent work that's showing off all of your hobbies - and Arizona looks great too ...

This video prompted me to drag out my climbing gear out of storage. Well done making this short film. I throughly enjoyed watching it. Thank you for posting, It sure showcased what a great adventure you folks were on.
Blue Skies from SoCal

welcome to the forum great video

Reactions: Thomas B
From another AZ hiker... Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy the forum.
Enjoyed your video. Fun to see all those places! Fond memories.

Reactions: old man mavic
Beautiful work! Thanks for sharing. My wife said it was so good it was worth watching the whole thing. Where did you get the music? It was perfect!

Last edited:
This is a very professionally done video. This appears to be done mostly, if not all in the northern part of the state.
im looking forward to more of your work.
The desert shots were in the Superstitions mountains and the forest shots were in various places on the Mogollon Rim.

Great work! I used to hike all around Northern Arizona as a kid. Living in Texas, I don't have that kind of beautiful landscape to film or hike. I almost felt like I was on the trip with you. Well done.

Love this tells a story with a beginning middle and end is not just random video. Great job. The audio goes nicely also.

Great video, very enjoyable. A very minor critique (and purely personal choice probably) is I felt that the visuals might have seemed more coherent if you had all a various style together - ie going down the rope all together, the sliding together, the walking out the canyon together. Otherwise fabulous, I don't get to the end of a 4 minute video often and I too loved the music. I'm learning to put video together and think this has really helped give some inspiration.

Exceptional - very good. I can tell you put in a lot of time on that one. For me I easily spend about 1 hour editing per minute of video, depending on how many cuts I do. I'm guessing you took easily anywhere from 4-6+ hours to edit this? Again, very nice - and great subject too. I do a bit of canyoneering - but non-technical canyons. Thanks for sharing :)

Really nice video. So was waiting for in the end to say mavic up your game or something to that. Lol. Thank you for the share.

Loved it! Being new to the hobby and aerial photography (and photography in general) and climbing the steep learning curve, this type of quality is what I'm striving for. Great video!

Loved it! Being new to the hobby and aerial photography (and photography in general) and climbing the steep learning curve, this type of quality is what I'm striving for. Great video!
I second that!

Reactions: RkyMtnHigh
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S