DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Augusta National Golf Club 4K Drone Flyover with Mavic 3

Very nicely done and as SmilingOgre stated...great soundtrack! Any chance you could share that track?
Not to diminish from the video but I had to turn on my studio monitors and check that track out. Excellent mix and master on that track.

Reactions: Kccumm61
I liked the video and sound track but to be honest I didn't recognize any of the famous holes after years of watching the Master's on CBS (e.g. couldn't pick out Magnolia, Amen Corner, or Butler Cabin). Did you shoot most of the clips at mid-day because the fairways looked washed out to me. But overall I really enjoyed seeing different perspectives of the famous course. From the air many of the holes seemed to have generous, wide fairways which seems counter to the televised coverage which makes many of the holes seem to be very tight.

Reactions: Kccumm61
I liked the video and sound track but to be honest I didn't recognize any of the famous holes after years of watching the Master's on CBS (e.g. couldn't pick out Magnolia, Amen Corner, or Butler Cabin). Did you shoot most of the clips at mid-day because the fairways looked washed out to me. But overall I really enjoyed seeing different perspectives of the famous course. From the air many of the holes seemed to have generous, wide fairways which seems counter to the televised coverage which makes many of the holes seem to be very tight.
Thanks I drove over from Atlanta and shoot between 11 am to noon and honestly from over 300 feet up it was really hard to pick out holes in the air. At first my plan was to fly from number 1 to 18 in sequence but it by my first over flight I got kind lost. Afterwards I could pick out holes maybe next I should point out the holes because it wasn't easy to find.

Reactions: Twocalf
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman